If you are looking for Chitra Tripathi Biography, then you are landed on the right page. Here you will know about Chitra Tripathi Biography in deeply and some lesser facts about Chitra Tripathi that you didn’t know before.
|Real Name||Chitra Tripathi|
|Date of birth||11 May 1986|
|Age in 2020||34 Years|
|Profession||Journalist, Scriptwriter and Producer|
|Current Working||Depty Editor and Anchor Aaj Tak (2019)|
|Birth Place||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||A.D. Govt. Girls Inter College, Gorakhpur|
|College||Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur|
|Education/Qualification||Post Graduation in Defence Studies|
|Marital Status||Married (23 November 2008)|
|Hobbies||Novel Reading, Gymming, Travelling and Cooking|
|Address||Supertech Eco Village-1 Residential Apartments, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Chitra Tripathi Physical Appearance
|Height (approx)||168 cm
|Weight (approx)||65 Kg
Chitra Tripathi Family
|Father’s Name||Not known|
|Mother’s Name||Not known|
|Husband/Spouse||Atul Aggarwal (News Anchor)|
Brother- Aditya Tripathi (Younger)
•Amit Tripathi (Younger)
Sister- Shweta Tripathi (Younger & News Anchor)
Chitra Tripathi Favorites
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan & Salman Khan|
|Favorite Food||Daal Makhni|
|Favorite Color||Red and Black|
|Favorite Writer||Harishankar Parsai|
1- She suddenly got news headlines in the year 2016 when she lodges an FIR/COMPLAINT of domestic violence and assault against her husband, Atul Aggarwal at the police station of sector-24 in Noida. Her husband got arrested by registering a report against under section 323, section 506 of IPC. However, later both couples resolved this matter.
2- Once while in ABP News, she did a midnight reporting in which she covered the story on a village in Uttar Pradesh where there was no electricity in any house except the house of the local BJP MLA. When she posted her coverage, the electricity poles were erected all over the village within three days on the order of electricity minister of UP Government. For the first time, the villagers experienced electricity after the independence of India.
3- Once as an NCC cadet, she received a gold medal at the parade of Republic Day in Delhi. Due to this achievement, she got an opportunity to meet Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee at their residence.
- Ramnath Goenka Excellence in Journalism Award in 2016.
- The NCC achievement award in 2018.
- Gold Medal in defense studies from Gorakhpur University.
Chitra Tripathi Facts
- Chitra belongs to a middle-class religious family.
- During her post-graduation, she never thought of becoming a Journalist, as she wanted to join the Indian Army. But when she started her career at a Doordarshan center in Gorakhpur, she changed her mind and decided to make her career in journalism.
- After moving from Gorakhpur to Delhi, she started working at Sahara India.
- Tripathi is one of the most famous female anchors in the journalism field for a decade.
- She gained huge popularity and was very much liked by the audience when she reported from Kumbh, riding a bullet bike.
- She worked for Doordarshan, Sahara India, India News, ABP News and currently working for the Aaj Tak.
- In 2008, she got married to her long time boyfriend Atul Agarwal, who is a noted news anchor and also Hindi TV journalist.
- When she was working at India News, the Indian Army gave her an appreciation letter for her story Hindustan Ka Mission Jai Hind.
- Chitra Tripathi was one of the 55 women whom our Prime Minister Narendra Modi followed on Twitter Ac on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- Before joining ABP News, she had worked with Doordarshan, India News, News 24, Sahara India, and ETV Network.
- After joining ABP News in the year 2016, she started hosting shows like ‘Kaun Jeetega, Kaun Banega Mukhiyamantri’, ‘Modi Ke 4 Saal’, and weekly show ‘Press Conference’.
- Resigned from ABP News on 11 February 2019 and joined Aaj Tak as a Deputy anchor and Editor. There she hosted a show named ‘Desh Tak’.
If you want to also read about the Arshifa Khan biography (Tiktok Child Artist), then click here