Doing yoga teacher training in India is a dream come true for many people from all over the world. These are professional-level courses that are designed to provide the expertise that is required to become a proficient yoga teacher and develop a personal practice. And doing this course at the birthplace of yoga will definitely prove to be beneficial and worthwhile.
Anyone who is interested in becoming a yoga teacher and starting a career in this field can enroll in a yoga teacher training course. And even if you are not interested in becoming a professional yoga teacher then also doing this course can prove to be very beneficial in understanding the practice of yoga at a deeper level. This course will teach the true essence of yoga to anyone who is interested in learning it.
As India is the birthplace of yoga you will find a variety of different schools offering yoga teacher training courses. Finding the one that will meet your requirements and align with your future goal is an important decision to make. In this article, we will talk about the best yoga school from where you should do your yoga teacher training in India. Stay tuned to learn more!
Nirvana yoga school
When it comes to the best yoga School to do yoga teacher training in India there is no beating Nirvana Yoga School that is situated at the birthplace of yoga. This yoga School provides the perfect atmosphere for the practice of yoga as it is surrounded by the tremendous natural beauty of the Himalayas and river Ganga.
As the name suggests this school is dedicated to providing the most authentic yoga education and helping students to reach the state of Nirvana in their life. Doing this course at Nirvana Yoga School will not only help you become an efficient yoga teacher but will also help you lead a more peaceful life that is filled with tranquility and yogic experience.
This yoga School offers a variety of different yoga teacher training in India. These include:
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In India
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 200 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in In6
- 300 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 500 Hour Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 200 Hour Ayurveda & Yoga Teacher Training in India
- 200 Hour Meditation Teacher Training in India
Besides the facility of choosing from these yoga teacher training in India, there are many other reasons for doing your course from Nirvana Yoga School. Let’s read further to find out why you should do your yoga teacher training from this place!
Reasons to choose Nirvana yoga school for yoga teacher training in India!
- Yoga Alliance certification: the yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana Yoga School is affiliated with Yoga Alliance USA making it the perfect place to do your training. This is an international organization that sets standards for yoga education and the accreditation of Nirvana Yoga School from this institute ensures that you will get top-notch quality education. Also, the certificate which you will get after completing your course will be internationally valid.
- Holistic approach: one of the greatest reasons why people choose Nirvana Yoga School to do their yoga teacher training in India is because of their holistic approach that includes both the theoretical and practical aspects of yoga. This school provides a yoga learning experience based on ancient yogic texts while also including yoga asanas to have balanced and holistic learning.
- Faculty: Another reason why people choose Nirvana yoga School to do their yoga teacher training in India is because of the faculty that you will be provided with throughout your learning experience. The teachers at this school are quite knowledgeable and have years of experience in practicing and teaching yoga. You will be learning from expert guidance and they will ensure that you go on the right path of becoming a yoga teacher yourself.
- Comprehensive courses: Another reason to choose Nirvana yoga School to do your yoga teacher training in India is their courses. As you have seen, you will have a variety of different options to choose from and all of these courses will include all the major aspects of yoga. You will learn about asana practice, Pranayama, and meditation along with which you will also cover yoga philosophy and anatomy and physiology of the human body. You will also learn about teaching methodology which will include the skills required to become an efficient yoga teacher.
- Facilities: facilities provided by Nirvana yoga school are also world-class and will ensure that your stay and learning experience are as comfortable as possible. You will be provided in-house accommodation services which will also include regular meals based on an Ayurvedic diet. There is also a lot of equipment provided to ensure a qualitative learning experience. The Yoga halls and studios at Nirvana yoga school are also quite spacious and very well-ventilated.
- Part of the yoga community: the connections that you will make at Nirvana yoga School will also stay with you throughout your life. The friendship that you will form here with like minded individuals will guide you to prosper in the field in your future. Also, the teachers here will be available with you even after you complete your course. Being a part of a yoga community is always very helpful for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in this field or wants to practice yoga regularly.
To conclude we can say that Nirvana yoga school is definitely the best option for anyone who is interested in becoming a professional yoga teacher and wants to pursue yoga teacher training in India. The courses offered by the school are very helpful for anyone who is serious about their future in this field.
As we have seen above you will get a Yoga Alliance USA certificate which will make you a registered yoga teacher while also getting the best learning experience from experienced yoga teachers. So without any further wait, you should definitely enroll in the yoga teacher training in India at Nirvana yoga school right now and avail the maximum discount!
We hope that you like reading this article. If you want to read more such ones then you should definitely delve deeper into the world of yoga.
Stay safe and healthy!