If you are looking for Parineeti Chopra Biography, then you are landed on the right page. Here you will know about Parineeti Chopra Biography in deeply and some lesser-known facts about Parineeti Chopra that you didn’t know before.
|Real Name||Parineeti Chopra|
|Nick Name||Pari & Tisha|
|Date of Birth||22 October 1988 (Friday)|
|Age in 2021||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Ambala, Haryana, India|
|Profession||Indian Actress, Singer & Model|
|School||Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Manchester Business School, Manchester, England|
|Education/ Qualification||Honours degree in Business, Finance and Economics|
|Dislikes||Hates Cooking food|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading, Meditation, Swimming, Workout & Watching movies|
|Debut||Film- Romantic comedy ‘Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ (2011)|
Singing- Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin from the film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’ (2017)
|Current Address||Sea facing flat in Bandra, Mumbai, India|
Parineeti Chopra Physical Appearance
|Height (approximately)||165 cm |
|Weight (approximately)||60 Kg|
|Figure Measurement (approximately)||34-27-34 inches|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
Parineeti Chopra Family
|Father’s Name||Pawan Chopra (Businessman)|
|Mother’s Name||Reena Chopra|
|Brother’s Name||• Shivang Chopra|
• Sahaj Chopra
Parineeti Chopra Favorites
|Favorite Food||Rajma Chawal, Chocolates, Pizzas, Dal-Chawal, Indian Food, Kadhi Chicken, Margarita|
|Favorite Actor||• Shah Rukh khan |
• Saif Ali Khan
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherji|
|Favorite Color||Navy blue, White, Grey & Mauve|
|Favorite Film||• Kuch-Kuch Hota H|
|Favorite Restaurants||• Mangi Ferra|
• Ping Pong, London
• Indigo, Mumbai
|Favorite Musicians||• Sonu Nigam|
• Sunidhi Chauhan
• A.R. Rahman
• Amit Trivedi
|Favorite Songs||• Just a Dream by Nelly|
• Hey Baby Pitbull and T-Pain
• Loca by Shakira
• Who’s that
|Favorite Perfumes||• Acqua Di Gio|
• 212 VIP
• Narciso Rodriguez
|Favorite Sports||Badminton, Football|
|Favorite Holiday Destination||Goa and London|
Parineeti Chopra Affairs
- Maneesh Sharma (Director, Rumour)
- Charit Desai (Assistant Director, Rumour)
|• Before films, she faced body shaming for her weight.|
• Rishi Kapoor made fun of her after giving her an award for weight loss.
• In a recent video with Alia Bhatt, she was again caught in controversy. She advises her friend ‘eat less become thin’. People on Twitter termed her as fake, obsessed, obnoxious with body images.
|Salary (approx)- Rs. 3-4 crore/Film (Not Sure)|
Net Worth (approx) – $7 Million (Not Sure)
Parineeti Chopra Awards & Achievements
- Most Entertaining Female Actor in a Comedy Film – Hasee Toh Phasee (2014)
- Best Female Debut- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
- Best Supporting Actress- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
- Star Debut of the Year- Female for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012) etc…
- More than 17 million people follow her Facebook Page.
- Parineeti Chopra has more than 35 million followers on her Instagram handle.
- Parineeti Chopra has more than 15 million followers on her Twitter handle.
Parineeti Chopra Facts
- Does Parineeti Chopra Smokes? – No
- Does Parineeti Chopra take a drink?- Not Known
- She was very intelligent in her studies and always ranked in the top 3 students during her school studies.
- She qualified for the SSC exams by 1st rank across India.
- Parineeti Chopra initially aspired to pursue her career as an Investment Banker, but after obtaining a triple honors degree in finance, business, and economics from Manchester Business School, she joined Yash Raj Films as a public relations consultant. After that, she signed a deal as an actress with the company.
- Parineeti Chopra will play the titular role of Saina Nehwal in the biopic of Badminton player Saina Nehwal.
- During her studies, she worked part-time for the famous Football Club ‘Manchester United Football Club’ as the team leader of the catering department during the matches.
- She never wanted to be an actress since her childhood. She initially aspired to pursue her career as an Investment Banker.
- She used to do stage performances with her cousin Priyanka Chopra, and their father Pawan Chopra in her childhood.
- She is the cousin of Priyanka Chopra, Meera Chopra and Mannara.
- She is a tea addict.
- She hates cooking very much.
- She loves lip glosses and lip balms.
- She is a gadget freak.
- In August 2016, Parineeti performed in various cities of America for the “Dream Team 2016” tour, alongside Karan Johar, Malhotra, Roy Kapur, Dhawan, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, and the singer Badshah.
- In 2015, Parineeti Chopra was appointed as the brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao’ campaign to promote the cause of girl child by the Haryana Government.
- She also walked the ramp at the ‘Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week’ to support the Shabana Azmi Mijwan Welfare Society (NGO dedicated to empowering girls).
- She has promoted brands such as Kurkure, Nivea, Maaza and Spinz, WeChat, Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil, SugarFree, Skin Care Products, Pantene and Mahindra scooty etc.
- Parineeti Chopra also appeared on the various magazines cover such as Cosmopolitan, Khush, Femina Wedding Times, Brides Today etc.
- She has appeared on Verve‘s list of most powerful women in 2011 and on Rediff.com’s annual list of Bollywood’s Best Actresses in 2012.
- She gained big popularity by sung her Bollywood first song ‘Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin’ in the first film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu‘ in the year 2017.
Parineeti Chopra Career
- In the year 2011, Parineeti Chopra made her acting debut in the romantic comedy ‘ Ladies vs Ricky Bahl‘ (2011) as Dimple Chaddha alongside Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma. This film won the Filmfare Award, the Screen Award, the Producers Guild Film Award and the IIFA Award for Best Debut
- She has also featured in the romantic comedy-drama ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ (2013) alongside Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor.
Parineeti Chopra Films
• Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
• Shuddh Desi Romance
• Hasee Toh Phasee
• Kill Dil
Gulrez “Gullu” Qadir
• Meri Pyaari Bindu
• Golmaal Again
• Namaste England
• Jabariya Jodi
• The Girl on the Train
• Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar
Sandeep “Sandy” Walia
|2014||India’s Best Cinestar’s Ki Khoj||Mentor|
- ALSO READ- Ananya Pandey Biography, Age, Height, Family, Affairs, Wiki
- ALSO READ- Deepika Padukone Biography, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Wiki
Parineeti Chopra hot photos
OUR LATEST POSTS
- Hardscape Harmony: Balancing Nature and Design
- Choosing the Best Trends in Eyewear for Gen Z Styles
- What Do You Know About The Most Popular Games In The History Of Human Civilization?
- Ujawal jha Biography, Age, Career & Personal Life…
- How to Buy a Januvia 50 Mg Tablet from a Canadian Pharmacy?
Who is Parineeti Chopra?
Parineeti Chopra is an Indian Actress, Singer & Model.
What is the age of Parineeti Chopra?
33 Years in the year 2021.
Is Parineeti Chopra married?
She is still unmarried.
Who is the father of Parineeti Chopra?
Pawan Chopra (Business Man)
Which awards were won by Parineeti Chopra?
• Most Entertaining Female Actor in a Comedy Film – Hasee Toh Phasee (2014)
• Best Female Debut-Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
• Best Supporting Actress- Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012)
• Star Debut of the Year- Female for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2012) etc…
What is the height of Parineeti Chopra?
What is the weight of Parineeti Chopra?
The career of Parineeti Chopra?
• In the year 2011, Parineeti Chopra made her acting debut in the romantic comedy ‘ Ladies vs Ricky Bahl’ (2011) as Dimple Chaddha alongside Ranveer Singh and Anushka Sharma. This film won the Filmfare Award, the Screen Award, the Producers Guild Film Award and the IIFA Award for Best Debut
• She has also featured in the romantic comedy-drama ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ (2013) alongside Sushant Singh Rajput and Vaani Kapoor.
• She gained big popularity by sung her Bollywood first song ‘Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin’ in the first film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu‘ in the year 2017.
What is the body measurements of Parineeti Chopra?
What is the date of birth of Parineeti Chopra?
22 October 1988 (Friday)
What is the education of Parineeti Chopra?
Parineeti Chopra did an honours degree in Business, Finance and Economics.