If you are looking for CarryMinati Biography, then you are landed on the right page. Here you will know about CarryMinati Biography in deeply and some lesser facts about CarryMinati that you didn’t know before.
|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Date of Birth||12 June 1999 (Saturday)|
|Age in 2020||21 Years|
|School||DPS, Faridabad, Haryana|
|Tatoo||Nama-Shivai on his right hand|
|Hobbies||Photoshoot, Travelling and Singing|
|Debut||YouTube- COD Ghosts|
CarryMinati Physical Appearance
|Height (approx)||165 cm
|Weight (approx)||60 Kilogram|
Chest- 37 Inches
Waist- 29 Inches
Biceps- 14 inches
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Father’s Name||Not Known|
|Mother’s Name||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
Bollywood- Disha Patani
Hollywood- Megan Fox
|► CarryMinati started YouTube since he was 10 years old. Initially, he posted mimicry videos of Sunny Deol and played video games on his YouTube Channel. His first channel highlighted football tricks and skills. But now, ‘CarryMinati’ is his original YouTube channel, which has been active since 2014. In the year 2014, the channel’s name was AddictedA1 and Ajey Nagar used to upload recorded video game footage along with his reactions to the game. Unluckily, the channel was not very successful.|
► In the year 2015, he changed his YouTube channel’s name from AddictedA1 to CarryDeol on which Carry uploaded footage of playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive while mimicking Sunny Deol.
► Finally, he changed the name of the channel to ‘CarryMinati’ when he decided to start ‘roasting people’
In early 2017, Nagar started another YouTube channel named ‘CarryIsLive’ where he playing live-streams video games himself.
Awards & Achievements
|► YouTube Awards (5)|
• 2 Silver Play Buttons (One for CarryMinati and One for CarryisLive)
• 2 Golden Play Buttons (One for CarryMinati and One for CarryisLive)
• 1 Diamond Play Button for CarryMinati
|Income||Rs. 3-4 Lakh Per Month (Not Sure)|
|Net Worth||Rs. 30-40 Lakh (Approx) (Not Sure)|
- ‘CarryMinati’, ‘Carry’, or ‘Ajey Nagar’ is known for his unique and dynamic Hindi-language commentary. He mainly creates songs, satirical parodies, and comedy, apart from live gaming on his YouTube channel.
- He started his YouTube in the year 2009 when he was just 8 years old. He used to watch football matches tutorials and tricks on YouTube and got inspired to create a YouTube channel. So he started his channel names ‘Stealth Fearzz’ in 2010 on which he posted videos related to football tricks and tutorials.
- In the year 2014, after ‘Stealth Fearzz’, Carry started another YouTube channel named ‘Addicted A’ and started making gameplay videos on it with the commentary on it. To make the videos more entertaining and better, he also tried mimicking Shah Rukh Khan and Sunny Deol.
- But unluckily, he failed to get enough views on his videos because there was only a small no. of people who loved to watch these types of mimicking videos.
- CarryMinati came across another YouTube channel named ‘Leafyishere’. He was much impressed by his ideas of gameplay roast videos and he thought of implementing the same type of format in his videos.
- Along with his team, Ajay Nagar uses a part of his Faridabad house as a studio for making YouTube videos.
- Ajay Nagar removed some youtube videos because he didn’t receive good response from the viewers.
- He completed his 1 Million subscribers on his YouTube channel in July 2017 and received his golden play button.
- He starts his YouTube videos with his signature line ‘To Kaise Hai Aap Log’.
- CarryMinati got a strike on his YouTube channel ‘CarryMinati’ twice; once by the Bhim Narula, a Haryanvi singer and another by the owner of the MoviTalkies YouTube channel. He had made the roast videos on both of them. The fact is that Bheem Narula who gave a strike on Carry’s channel demanded a significant amount of money from Carry to remove his strike from the video.
- He was listed in Time Magazine’s top ten next-generation leaders at the age of 19.
- He is supported by Deepak Char (his business manager).
- He is the only Indian YouTuber to meet Tom Cruise (Hollywood Superstar).
- On 08 May 2020, CarryMinati posted a YouTube video titled ‘TikTok vs YouTube’ (The End), which targetted the TikToker Amir Siddiqui. But it was pulled down by YouTube India after it went viral for violating the platform’s terms of service regarding harassment. Ajey Nagar, who had about 11 million subscribers before ‘TikTok vs YouTube’ video, saw that his subscribers count increased rapidly after this video. Currently, he has 21 million subscribers on YouTube.
- He has more than 7 Million subscribers on his Instagram account.
- On 05 June 2020, CarryMinati drops a rap song ‘Yalgaar’ to keep ‘YouTube vs TikTok’ War on against Amir Siddiqui (TikToker). In the video that has already garnered over 5 crore views since the time of its upload, Carryminati takes digs at TikTok user Amir Siddiqui and accuses of him for playing the game of victim card in the entire fiasco.
- Carry also criticizes YouTube, a platform where he has more than 21 million subscribers, for making money off his videos and then killing his business by taking them down.
|I hope you enjoyed CarryMinati Biography. If you also want to read such more interesting biographies in deeply, visit our website.|